You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jane Knudsen at See Jane Stamp, stop number 17 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
When it came down to figuring out what Tool to feature there were just too many options to pick from! In face I got a bit overloaded with possibilities...and then my Demonstrator Pre-Order arrvied and everything changed! I haven't had the chance to really dive completely into my box yet, but there was one product that I just had to try. Shockingly it wasn't the stamp sets, bundles, or papers...it was the NEW soon to be release Fine Tip Glue Pen! Yes, you read that correctly! Stampin' Up! is releasing a Fine Tip Glue Pen that I absolutely love and I could not wait to get my hands on! I wanted to use it as a test run with the Metallic Sequin Assortment that I ordered when the Annual Catalog came out that I hadn't had the chance to use yet. I just love the results!
I was not too sure how well the Tombo Multipurpose Glue would do on the Metallic Sequin Assortment simply because even sparingly it seems to come up to be a bit too much for something as delicate as Sequins. That was simply not an issue or even a concern with this card. Not only does the glue come out of the Fine Tip Glue Pen in a clear stream, but just a bit of pressure and there is enough hold for any thin items. I can't wait to try this new adhesive out on the amazing Butterfly Dies we have and a few of the upcoming Holiday Catalog items! I have used a lot of adhesives in my papercrafting career (I started scrapbooking in High School), but this adhesive has a special fine tip applicant and a pin in the cap to keep this glue sealed and ready for ease of use. I know once you give it a try, you will see why I simply had to showcase this Tool on the Too Cool for School Pals Blog Hop!
Now on to the card details, yes, I know I started to ramble a bit above. I used the fabulous new No Bones About It Stamp Set. I create a simple card really making this Dino pop off my card and added the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Pad in the background. Something about this pattern made me think of cave paintings so I decided to add footprints in Whisper White Craft Ink in the background to mimic what one might find if they were in an archeology dig. Now, this is a card, and as such I thought it needed some bling. I decided to use these Metallic Assortment Sequins to make the footprints stand out and of course show off my new Tool too! I really like how this card came together, I hope you enjoyed stopping by as well!
The next stop is Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping, stop number 19 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy's Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone's Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog